This is going to be the most random post I’ve ever written. My brain is fried this morning. I was up most of the night with a sick kiddo. He’s fine now, but the morning after a sick night always feels a bit like a hangover. Minus the throwing up and dry heaves.
I feel like we’ve had some really good discussions this week. And there’s a few pieces from each that I want to add:
1. Our sleeping arrangements are still separate and still wonderful. Of course when Gus gets sick nobody sleeps well no matter where we sleep. I’ve gotten really positive responses about our decision to sleep apart so we can actually sleep. A few of my friends have even said- “Man, I wish we could do it.”
Here’s what I have to say to that- DO IT!
2. Facebook stock officially went public yesterday. Yep, this means we can all purchase stock if we would like. Coincidentally, this big move comes right at the time that Facebook executives began discussions to allow kids under the age of 13 to create profiles. Hmm….
3. Most of us signed the petition to end MMS being promoted as a “cure” for autism. Some of you might not have read all of the comments for the post which means you might have missed this. Autismum wrote a letter to Kerri Rivera the woman who was responsible for the nonsense at the AutismOne Conference. If you haven’t read her letter, it’s here:
The more shocking part is the letter she received back. Definitely read this:
4. I changed my profile pic. Check it out in the About Me page and let me know what you think.
5. Gus is not on board with being an only child. He has decided to take matters into his own hands. He informed me a few days ago that he is pregnant. He said he will be having twins. One boy and one girl. Lastly, he laid down on the bed and pushed them out of his penis. No wonder he got a fever!